- Breath! : One of the most important things you can do!!
- Exercise! : Walk your dog outside! Play with you kids! Jog in the Park! Yoga! Gym!
- Take time for yourself!! : In our busy world, take a moment each day and focus on YOU!!
- Prayer!! : Whatever your beliefs, cultivate your own spirituality and grow in faith!!
- Share your days with a friend, family member or co-worker!! : Talk to friends about your life and listen to theirs!!
- Clean out your life!! : Organize the house, clean the bathroom, eliminate ALL clutter and build up in every area of your life!! It’s good for you!!
- Avoid caffeine!!
- Don’t procrastinate!! : You’ll just be more stressed later on!!
- Don’t let yourself worry!! Don’t sweat the small stuff!! : Everything will work out how it is meant to work out!!
Stimulate your Senses!!
- Sight: Meditate on a calming scene in nature (ocean, mountains, forestry)
- Sounds: Listen to relaxing music
- Taste: Cook and eat healthy well-balanced meals! Take the time to enjoy you meals!
- Smell: Use Essential oils to sooth your mind
- Touch: Massage your muscles, reduce built up tensions
For more advise on stress management techniques visit www.ivillage.com
Remember: It’s not the situation that is stressful, but your perspective of the situation.
We are preparing to publish a monthly Newsletter and we would like you to get it. We are going to be sending out news and information about our office and things we are doing along with good information about Chiropractic Care and its benefits. We are hoping to offer special promotions and even special offers exclusively to our list members so please take a moment and sign up. Use the LINK to the left to “Join Our Email List” now so you don’t miss a thing.
We will manage our email list and newsletters using a professional service which gives you the ability to unsubscribe at any time. We know you probably get all kinds of emails these day and probably many that you don’t even want. We promise not to flood your inbox with unwanted junk and advertisements. We really just want to keep our patients and other interested parties informed about our office and important news about chiropractic care.
If you have given us your email address at the office then you do not have to join again. Please tell your friends and family to join also and they can also learn about the benefits of chiropractic care.
We are developing a new website to keep you informed about things happening at our office and with Chiropractic Care in general. Feel free to browse around as our new site takes shape.