We have a NEW Website with tons of information available. Check it out and BookMark it for future use.
You’ll find it here!
Listen Up! Doc’s on the radio again!
Presents: Dr. Anthony Calzaretto
Topic: Bio Scanner for your Specific Supplimental Requirements
To listen live online log on www.crusin921.com
Call in & ask your health questions! (856) 696-0092
Tuesday 01/26/2010 from 7-8p.m.
Sponsored by: Calzaretto Chiropractic Center, L.L.C.
Anthony F. Calzaretto, D.C. & Brian D. Ryan, D.C.
This is a 6-month program combining the latest techniques for weight loss, increase energy & vitality through natural methods.
$80.00 Registration Fee includes complimentary guest
New Session Beginning January 27, 2010
Wednesday Evening Classes 6:30-7:30pm
Last Wednesday of each Month
The course includes:
- Introduction Packet
- Biggest Loser Text
- Daily Meal Log
- Calorie Counter
- Weekly Motivational & Instructional information on fitness & health
Each Month we will perform the following:
- Discusses a specific topic on nutrition & fitness
- Personally review your meal and exercise planner
- Private weigh in
- Calculate and adjust specific caloric intake and exercise program to optimize your personal weight & fitness goals
WVLT Cruisin’ 92.1 FM
Dr. Anthony Calzaretto
Call in & ask
your health questions!
Tuesday 11/24/2009 from 7-8p.m.
& Reducing Stress
During the Holiday Season
Coming This Fall….
With Guest Speakers
Dr. Julia Scalise, DN, PhD
& Dr. Ronald Ciccone, MD
Date: Wednesday October 28th – Time: 6:30pm
Place: Playa Del Sol Club House
Topics of Discussion
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- Nutritional Analysis ( Spectracell, Symptom Survey Analysis)
- Toxin Elimination (Candida, Parasites, Heavy Metals, Environmental)
- Food Sensitivity Testing( ALCAT Testing)
- Endocrine System Balancing (hormone testing with particular attention to adrenal evaluation)
- Gastro-Intestinal Permeability Assessment (Leaky Gut Syndrome)
- Autonomic Nervous System Testing
Complimentary to our patients, their family and friends!
Seating is limited: please pre-register by contacting our office at 856-667-0505